Professor of Computer Science, University of Huddersfield
& EurAI Fellow
At LBU!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I am thrilled to have just joined Leeds Beckett University. My mission is to drive up research and lead the University's next research assessment (REF 2029) submission in computer science.
I am co-editing a special issue on LLM in medicine for the Artificial Intelligence in Medicine journal https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/artificial-intelligence-in-medicine/about/call-for-papers#large-language-models-for-medicine
I am delighted that the inaugural call of Call of AI for Health and Care , a core activity of the new NHS AI lab that seeks to revolutionize the National Health System through the use of AI technologies, has selected our work to be funded. It was fiercely competitive call (under 8% acceptance rate) and ours was the only successful proposal focusing solely on mental health. Very encouraging. See: University of Huddersfield press release National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) press release
Comments
Post a Comment